Saturday, June 19, 2010

I Want to Hear From You!

Okay so I have a section on my blog entitled, "Movie Quote of the Day" and I have been trying to come up with some good quotes, but I thought it would be fun for the summer or depending on how many requests I get I could take some suggestions from my fellow readers. I love love love movie quotes, I quote movies with family and friends like there is no tomorrow, but I'm interested to hear from you guys and hear some of your favorite quotes! I will take your quotes and each day (or every other day depending on when I get around to it) I will post your quote in my "Movie Quote of the Day" section just email me with the movie it's from if you could provide that if I don't know the movie, the actor that said it and your name (if you want to be annonymous I will keep it annonymous). Please nothing offensive, just pure clean movie fun!


email me at DorothyGale@diaryofamoviefan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment