Friday, June 18, 2010

Toy Story 3


If you're a big fan of Woody, Buzz, Slinky, Dinosaur, Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head than you're going to love Disney Pixar's last installment of the "Toy Story" franchise. "Toy Story 3" was a fun, exciting adventure that the whole family would enjoy. This film, is 11 years after "Toy Story 2" and 15 years after the first legendary "Toy Story," and has little boy Andy all grown up and moving to college. All the toys are heartbroken and haven't been played with in years and think they will be tossed out. But, after they are accidentally donated to a daycare center they go on an incredible journey to try and find Andy to be his toys forever.



I absolutely loved this movie! I'm a big fan of the "Toy Story" franchise and this one was better than the first and I think it may even be better than the first one! The characters were hilarious as usual and the situations they get themselves in are a riot.



This movie made me feel so many different emotions. It was quite nostalgic because I remember watching the first one when I was really young and now 15 years later the last one is finally here. It made me laugh and it brought me to tears. I would highly highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys Pixar, the first 2 Toy Story films, and films that have a ton of heart and that will bring you to infinity and beyond!

2 comments:

  1. Loved the movie!! So great, my favorite part was..
    SPOILER ALERT

    when Buzz got reactivated to Spanish mode!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i loved loved loved that part! i also loved bonnie, they created such a real character, she was shy and then really playful like most children. did you think it was better than the first 2 movies? i'd have to see the first 2 again but i think i loved it more than the first 2. I also loved Barbie and Ken and Ken's ridiculous wardrobe changes lol.

    ReplyDelete