Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Franco and Hathaway Host the 2011 Oscars!!!

The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences announced this morning, that actors Anne Hathaway and James Franco will host the 83rd Academy Awards on February 27, 2011.
The producers of the awards show said the following, “James Franco and Anne Hathaway personify the next generation of Hollywood icons — fresh, exciting and multi-talented, we hope to create an Oscar broadcast that will both showcase their incredible talents and entertain the world on Feb. 27.”


What do you think about them hosting the prestigious awards show?? Please share your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a weird choice. I always picture a theater actor or a comedian hosting. No one can live up to Hugh Jackman. It will be interesting too, especially if they are both up for awards. James Franco is certainly getting some buzz. He IS in my top 5 so of course I won't mind watching him for a few hours but I really can't stand Anne Hathaway, especially if they make her sing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugh Jackman was awesome when he hosted, I heard they asked him to host and he turned it down.I adore James Franco I think he is a terrific actor and has a great range. I'm not a fan of Anne Hathaway at all, and I'm a little disappointed that I will have to watch her but hopefully they will do some funny skits or routines. I definitely don't want to hear her sing.

    ReplyDelete