Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hathaway and Hardy Join the Dark Knight Rises

It has been announced that Anne Hathaway will portray Selina Kyle (Catwoman) in the third film of the Christopher Nolan directed franchise. Nolan is glad to have her on board he said, "I am thrilled to have the opportunity to work with Anne Hathaway, who will be a fantastic addition to our ensemble as we complete our story."
Tom Hardy who portrayed Eames in Nolan's brilliant mind boggling film, 'Inception' is portraying the villian, Bane, in the upcoming action flick. Nolan said, "I am delighted to be working with Tom again and excited to watch him bring to life our new interpretation of one of Batman’s most formidable enemies."

'The Dark Knight Rises' will be released on July 20, 2012.

What do you think of this casting decision? I have to admit I'm a little disappointed with the decision of Anne Hathaway as Catwoman, but I'm really excited to see what Tom Hardy will have in store for us. No one can top Health Ledger's performance in 'The Dark Knight' but I'm interested to see what will occur in the third film.


No comments:

Post a Comment