Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Superman has finally been cast!!!!

Henry Cavill will portray the legendary man of steel in the Zack Snyder directed reboot 'Superman'!!! Snyder said, “In the pantheon of superheroes, Superman is the most recognized and revered character of all time, and I am honored to be a part of his return to the big screen. I also join Warner Bros., Legendary and the producers in saying how excited we are about the casting of Henry. He is the perfect choice to don the cape and S shield.” They are hoping for a December 2012 release. What do you think??

2 comments:

  1. Henry will surely play this role very well. With his abilities and talent, I am sure that this will become his break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've seen him in anything, but I'm definitely excited I much rather have someone that is a little unknown to me, than a mega star. It's going to be awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete