Thursday, June 23, 2011

James Cameron talks Avatar Sequels!!!

James Cameron talked to Fox News about the sequels of Avatar. This is what he had to say:

"We're shooting two films back-to-back, so I'm writing two scripts, not one, which will complete a [three]-film story arc , not really a trilogy, but just an overall character arc so I'm pretty excited about that,"we'redoing a lot of preliminary work right now on new software and new animation techniques and so on. We're creating a new facility in Manhattan Beach so everybody that's not already dead is coming back. There's always an expectation. I had to deal with that after 'The Terminator' back in 1984. All of a sudden I had a big hit movie and it was 'what are you doing next?' But my job is take the audience on a journey and entertain them, the second I am sitting down writing, I just go to Pandora. I don't think about that stuff, about standing on a red carpet. It has its own life, really. The characters have their own lives."

Can't wait for the sequels!!! Can you??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment