Monday, September 19, 2011

Sigourney Weaver on Avatar 2 and Ghostbusters 3





Comingsoon.net had the pleasure of interviewing the legendary sci-fi actress Sigourney Weaver about her future roles in James Cameron's sequel to his epic hit, 'Avatar' and the sequel to the classic 80s flicks 'Ghostbusters' and 'Ghostbusters 2.'
Weaver stated about 'Avatar 2' : "Don't worry, I will be back. Jim [Cameron] says no one ever dies in science fiction. He's told me the stories for the next two movies and I have to say that they're absolutely wonderful and there's a real treat in store. Now we just have to make them."

And Weaver stated about 'Ghostbusters 3': "I have yet to read the script," she said, "I've had a couple of calls and I know they're rewriting and all I said was that I hope my son, Oscar, has grown up to be a Ghostbuster and Ivan Reitman said yes. Beyond that, I have no idea. I hope it comes together, but we already did two wonderful films and, if we have to let this one go, that's fine."

Catch Sigourney Weaver in theaters this weekend when she stars with 'Twilight' hunk Taylor Lautner in 'Abduction.'

No comments:

Post a Comment