Thursday, February 27, 2014

Vote for who you think will win Best Actor!

Okay so normally I do a poll during Award season that is more based around best picture. But since this year, the most unpredictable award (in my opinion) is for Best Actor I decided to make a poll on who you think will take home the Academy Award Sunday night...will it be

Christian Bale (American Hustle)
Bruce Dern (Nebraska)
Leonardo DiCaprio (Wolf of Wall St)
Chiwetel Ejiofor (12 Years a Slave)
Matthew McConaughey (Dallas Buyers Club)

Make sure you vote on the right side bar ------------------------------------------------->

2 comments:

  1. I hope Leo but it will probably be McConaughey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way but my fingers are crossed for Leo! Stay tuned for my Oscar predictions!

    ReplyDelete