Thursday, May 13, 2010

"Transformers 3" star Shia LaBeouf says that this next film "brings the heart back to the franchise." LaBeouf also stated at the Cannes Film Festival.,  "When I saw the second movie, I wasn't impressed with what we did,  there were some really wild stunts in it, but the heart was gone.

Also in "Transformers 3" news, actress/comedian Kym Whitley talked a little bit about her part in Transformers 3, "I usually don't like mentioning that I am working on 'Transformers' because I was also in 'Transformers 2' and I got cut out," she said. "So I try not to get excited about working on the project until I see the final edit, because you never know what's going to happen." Whitley also stated that "The real excitement about working on the film just comes from working with [director] Michael Bay. He writes these parts for me and just lets me roll with it. You can't beat that. It's kind of like working with Larry David, when I did 'Curb Your Enthusiasm.' Michael Bay works fast though. He laughs a lot, too. You rarely get someone to just tell you to go ahead and do your thing. That's the beauty of working with him."

"Transformers 3" begins filming on Tuesday and will be released July 1, 2011. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment