Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Another Remake

The Mark Gordon Company is producing a remake for the 1991 classic film, "Don't Tell Mom the Babysitters Dead" and is currently looking for writers. Christina Applegate starred in the original as a 17 year old whose mom went off to Austrailia for the summer and left the babysitter in charge of her and her 3 siblings, but when the babysitter dies, Applegate has to go out get a job and keep her siblings in line before her mom comes home.

I really hope this doesn't happen, who would play Applegate's Sue Ellen role?? What do you think of this remake?

2 comments:

  1. Every time I think about the movie, I think of David Duchovny. I love him so much! Anyway, I don't think they should remake it! Who would play her role? How about Amanda Seyfried? She's like the hottest thing now and I really like her. It would probably end up being someone like Miley Cyrus. Ugh. Or how about Dakota Fanning? Not a serious enough of a part for her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely forgot that he was in this movie! I have no idea who could pull off Sue Ellen's role. I love Amanda Seyfried too! I think Miley and Dakota are way too young. It has be someone that could pull off 17 and like late twenties. I think this remake is a horrible idea.

    ReplyDelete